sexta-feira, 22 de maio de 2009

Dream a Little Dream of Me...


♫"I just don't know what to do with myself..."♫

Was playing this song last night. I was on class...talking about something that I can't remember...
After while, I look throught the window, was snowing. Snowing flakes of glass, and those flakes doesn't hit anybody.
It was so beautifull.
...
Then, I was on a bus stop (don't know how much time later), I think I was going home. The atmosphere smelled like candy, I almost could see it...it really made me feel like a real person. I think I was happy at that moment.
...
When I arrived, the place was not the same. The place that should be my home, was an Irish pub. I just loved it. I could then spend the rest of the day thinking about myself. About be myself. So, I didn't have to spend any more word.
...
One day after that, i was in class again. Wasn't snowing anymore.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário