quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2009

Them


I was about 3 years old. Something happened with my hands....they were blue...
I was in a room...sited on the bed, beside Garfield. We were watching static on tv...
After some minutes, my family started to show up. First came my mother, she was with an vase of flowers...looking for water.
So...they came in the room, "they" was people with purple skin. They was tring to adjust the tv...(wich wasn't working...)
Off course i look at my hands...they wasn't blue anymore. (?) And the grafield was gone.
Then came my sister, she was looking for some coins...probably she had dropped it there...
I asked she what was happening and who the hell were those people...
She doesn't answered, doesn't found the coins...and, in a second, had gone.
After that my neighbour came in a rush, he couldn't see anything...stumbled on my bed...
I woke on the floor, freezing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário