quarta-feira, 20 de maio de 2009

Last night

I was in a party, I don't know where or who was those people.
There was a girl. She was very pretty...nice...popular.
I remember that knew i just one person on that house. And he was angry with me (trust me, don't knew why, too).
She...she had everything i wanted.

It's too easy for me to say she doesn't deserve any of that. So I say, she doesn't. Some things I couldn't understand, and probably i never will. But That's ok.
Maybe i'm too selfish.
So...there was a man, telling me to clean uo the house, since nobody wanted me arround.
I get outside, with a pack of cigars and a bottle of wine. Then I started to cry.
She came up With him (who aparently wasn't him, but it was...i know it.)
And he says "can you do me a favour?" and I told him to go to the Hell...
I came back inside, caught my stuff and got out.
That was weird, just before i get out, she was with another guy, another "him"...
she was with everybody that i wanted to be with. I had no friends (so stupid), I had no one to talk, but I have wine and cigars.
Always when it happens (and it really happens) ends in the same way.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário